This website is operated by Edwin's Humankind Service (E.H.S) Because we care Community Interest Company, trading as Ed Resolution Campaign Brand – E.R.C.B.
- Ed Campaign & Non-Campaign Products
Our Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your order, we are determined to have each and every purchase result in a happy customer. Because everything here at E.R.C.B is ethically and sustainably handmade, there is some potential for human error. Usually, our quality control department will pick up on this and everything will be sorted before your order is even dispatched, however on the rare case that something does slip through then all you need to do is let us know. Take a look at the details below on how to do that:
If a product is faulty in any way, you can return it within 14 days. Contact our customer services team using the contact form on our website, quoting your name, email, phone number and message with the order number or email: Returns@edresolutioncampaign.com
A customer service representative will contact and talk you through the returns procedure which can often be eased by providing a digital image of the fault (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team.
- In many cases, remedy action can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim is clear via email
- If the fault cannot be verified over the phone or email, you may need to return the item to us for inspection
- In that instance, a determination can then be made as to the state of the product
- Please do not send your products back to E.R.C.B without contacting a member of our team first May we remind you to review the terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase. These are available at any time on our website. Please note we work in accordance with these provisions:
- Non-Faulty E.R.C.B Campaign Goods: We cannot accept returns of non-faulty E.R.C.B Campaign goods because the products have been personalised or customised specifically for Charitable purpose.
- Non-Faulty Ed Non-Campaign Goods: We cannot accept returns of non-faulty E.R.C.B Campaign goods because the products have been personalised or customised specifically for sale purpose to raise funds for Charitable purpose.
- Faulty E.R.C.B Campaign & Non-Campaign Goods: To return faulty goods you need to first contact a member of our Customer Services Team using the contact form. Please send written notice to E.R.C.B via our website, Contact Page or email: Returns@edresolutioncampaign.com
- Then Return the product to this address: E.R.C.B – Unit 7, Space Business Park London, United Kingdom, NW10 7SU.
We will only acknowledge returned goods if they are sent using Royal Mail 'Signed For' Recorded delivery so you have proof of delivery. You will have to meet the delivery costs of returning the products, although we will refund the postage at our discretion once the item in question is rechecked.
If we are at fault, then we will reimburse Royal Mail 'Signed For' Recorded delivery postage costs.
It is only when we receive the item in its original state, that E.R.C.B will redo or recommend a remedy for a faulty item. Please note: if the product is not in an unused condition then we will not be able to offer you a remedy save for faulty workmanship which we may repair.
Where there is a minor fault, we may suggest an alternative remedy.
Our Refund Policy
Before you receive your items - Things don’t always go to plan, and we know that. That’s why we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it.
Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your product get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be more than happy to help.
Within these 30 minutes, if you contact us to cancel the order, we will be able to issue a full refund.
When you place an order with E.R.C.B through any of its trading names, it’s not just a product that you are purchasing, but a service as well.
We handmake every product as displayed on our website to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order.
This means that if you wish to cancel after the production of your order has begun, we would be unable to offer a full refund, however alternative options will be discussed with you and a partial refund may be possible.
A customer service team member will be able to advise further. No matter what, we will always be able to help you. Contact our amazing customer service team and have a chat with them if you have any issues with your order, whether it is before or after we have started production.
After you receive your items - We want you to be happy with your order, and if for any reason you’re not then please do let us know. We value your feedback. As all products are handmade to order, these are never re-saleable, which means that there are some things you need to check before you’ve placed your order, as we won’t be able to do anything about them afterwards.
- Check Product – Please ensure you thoroughly check your order, colour, campaign message and design before you complete your purchase and nominate a charity of your choice. Your order will be processed as ordered at the time of purchase. So, when you receive it and it doesn’t look how you desire then please contact customer services for exchange.
- Check Sizes –Every page has details on the sizing of a product (especially clothing – which comes with a full size-chart) so make sure that you order in the right size. Check body measurements if you need to rather than using the size range as it is more accurate. If you have any questions please contact us, we do everything we can to make sure you have all the information you need to be able to order the right size.
- Delivery Address Check Sizes – Once the order is paid for it cannot be changed or altered in any way E.R.C.B withholds the right to offer part exchange where incorrect delivery address was provided.
- Return Duration – Please see below for more information on our return policy. All returns must be postmarked within thirty (14) days of the purchase date. Because of the handmade nature of the products that you order with E.R.C.B, we look at each and every order on a case by case basis. We will always do everything within our power to find a solution to remedy the situation, as your satisfaction is so important to us. If you wish to raise any concern within 14 days of receiving your order, please use our contact form and provide your order number and a short summary along with pictures.
Our dedicated team will get back to you on average within 12 working hours. 2. Ed Campaign Products Our Return & Exchange / Refund Policy • You cannot cancel your purchase of Ed Campaign product once you nominate a charity.
if you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. The charitable nature of our Campaign products means, we cannot offer refunds, as we would love to. However, if you are not completely satisfied due to issues by defect with the product or damage during shipping you may return it to us for an exchange
- You must return the unused Ed Non-Campaign product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the defects, and you must pay for the return of the unused Ed Campaign product to our nominated address - E.R.C.B – Unit 7, Space Business Park London, United Kingdom, NW10 7SU.
- Ed Non-Campaign Products Our Return & Refund Policy
- You have the right to cancel your purchase of Ed Non-Campaign product, if you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused Ed Non-Campaign product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and you must pay for the return of the unused Ed Non-Campaign product to our nominated address - E.R.C.B – Unit 7, Space Business Park London, United Kingdom, NW10 7SU.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues and hemming issues. We, the manufacturer, will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
Within 30 minutes - We wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your purchase get in touch with our friendly customer service team using our contact form. They will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund. After 30 minutes - We handmake every product to order, so as soon as we start production of your items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing the order, a mandatory 20% charge will incur.
Last updated 01/September/2023